If anything on this site is illegal in any way, shape, or form, then we are unaware of it. Neither we nor our host will be responsible for it. All backup devices are for personal use and should only be used in a legal way. If you should use these items for illegal purposes, then you are the sole person responsible. You are not allowed to visit this site if you do not agree with any parts of this disclaimer. we provide a service to make the legal backup copy in accordance with the above statement, to those users who do not have the ability or resources to make the backup copy themselves. By using the services provided here, you are stating that you own a legal retail copy of the game in question and that the copy is to be used for personal use only. Furthermore, you agree not to use the services to resell, distribute, rent, lend, or lease the game(s) in question, and that if you cease to own the retail copy(s), you agree to immediately destroy and discard the backup copy.
You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of any Original game as long as you are the owner of the Original game. However you MUST DESTROY any backups when you don't legally own the Original CD anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away). Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the CD box, if there are special conditions for making a personal backup. Abiding by these conditions will keep you free from trouble.
THE UK COPYRIGHT, DESIGNS AND PATENTS ACT 1998
This specifically allows the making of back-up copies of software, but only providing it is for lawful use. If there is any doubt over what constitutes a back-up, check your software licence agreement or the software publisher.
IMPORTANT: To purchase these back-up games you must own the original game. These games are for back-up purposes only. When Purchasing any of these games above, we therefore assume you have the original in your possession. Our function is strictly to backup your original software, which you claim to currently own to protect it from damage, accidental or otherwise. We provide these back-ups as a service. We will not be held accountable for the buyers use. If you sell your original software, you will destroy the backup of the title. If you imply piracy, then we cannot legally provide a back-up service for you, and we hold no liability for anything you, the buyer will do with the backup, You understand that from purchasing these backups from us, that you are implying you have the original copy of that title, and we will supply it to you on that understanding only. If you imply to us that you do not own the original copy of the game, then we cannot supply you with the disc, as you have no legal rights to own it. You must also be aware that in order to use your legal backup copy of your retail game, your console must contain a working and properly installed modchip. we do not provide support or information on modifying your console, and you must be aware that by modifying your console, you will void your warranty.
LEGAL STATEMENT SUMMARY:
1. The services that are provided on this web page is strictly to back up your games, which you claim to currently own and wish to protect them from damage.
2. These duplications are allowed under British copyright law and you are entitled to this service by law.
3. We provide this as a service. We will not be held accountable for the purchasers' use of our backups.
4. If you sell your original software you agree to destroy the backup.
5. You take full responsibility for your own actions when using these backups and release us from all "liabilities that may arise, expressed, written or implied" By complying with these regulations it allows us (the service provider) to duplicate and you (as a consumer) to receive the right to use backups.
SECTION 117 OF THE US COPYRIGHT LAWS:
117. LIMITATIONS ON EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS: COMPUTER PROGRAMS
(A) Making of Additional Copy or Adaptation by Owner of Copy. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner of a copy of a computer program to make or authorize the making of another copy or adaptation of that computer program provided:
(1) That such a new copy or adaptation is created as an essential step in the utilization of the computer program in conjunction with a machine and that it is used in no other manner, or
(2) That such new copy or adaptation is for archival purposes only and that all archival copies are destroyed in the event that continued possession of the computer program should cease to be rightful.
(B) Lease, Sale, or Other Transfer of Additional Copy or Adaptation. Any exact copies prepared in accordance with the provisions of this section may be leased, sold, or otherwise transferred, along with the copy from which such copies were prepared, only as part of the lease, sale, or other transfer of all rights in the program. Adaptations so prepared may be transferred only with the authorization of the copyright owner.
(C) Machine Maintenance or Repair. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner or lessee of a machine to make or authorize the making of a copy of a computer program if such copy is made solely by virtue of the activation of a machine that lawfully contains an authorized copy of the computer program, for purposes only of maintenance or repair of that machine, if
(1) Such new copy is used in no other manner and is destroyed immediately after the maintenance or repair is completed; and
(2) With respect to any computer program or part thereof that is not necessary for that machine to be activated, such program or part thereof is not accessed or used other than to make such new copy by virtue of the activation of the machine.
(D) Definitions. For purposes of this section
(1) The “maintenance” of a machine is the servicing of the machine in order to make it work in accordance with its original specifications and any changes to those specifications authorized for that machine; and
(2) The “repair” of a machine is the restoring of the machine to the state of working in accordance with its original specifications and any changes to those specifications authorized for that machine
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO BE AWARE IF THERE LOCAL LAWS MAKE THEM EXEMPT FROM LAWFULLY OWNING A BACKUP COPY OF THEIR RETAIL GAME. THIS SITE AND ITS OWNERS ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THE COMPANIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE.